Saturday 23 April 2011

Final draft of Local newspaper Second Page.

This is the final draft of my local newspapers second page, for reference I used real local newspapers of nearby local areas and studied them for codes and conventions of there layouts and appearances, I think I have emulated my own inside page successfully, maintaining my corporate identity, i used a trajan font for my left column as all the newspapers I analysed used a bold font in there side columns, for my main articles I used a more appealing font called trebuchet MS I feel I achieved the the final product i was aiming for, after showing it to my family members, I received compliments stating it looked very proffesional, and would be something they could imagine being in a local newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment