Monday 18 October 2010

Testing fonts for my Newspaper



1. Font number 1 is AvQest it is modern and eye pleasing. I asked some friends there opinion and My feedback was that this font would not suit a newspaper.

2. Font number 2 is sandoval it has a nice appearance but is not very professional. My feedback on this font was that it would look very out of place on a newspaper.

3. Font number 3 is Cloister Black it is a classic newspaper font and would be perfect for a newspaper. My feedback was that it would suit a newspaper but would not look appealing and is old fashioned.

4. Font number 4 is Scripticali a very eye appealing classy font a modern approach. My feedback was that it would suit a newspaper and would feel modern.

I will use font 4 Scripticali as my newspapers font, as it is the most modern style and i would like to break away from the stereotype of newspapers being boring old fashioned, with this font i feel it would help me to widen my target market. Giving my Newspaper a modern look.

1 comment:

  1. I like number 4 because it feels quite modern as if you are breaking away from the traditional look of a newspaper but what do other potential readers think?

    ReplyDelete