Wednesday 23 March 2011

Ideas for my Corporate Identity

These are some ideas for my corporate identity, I originally knew I was going to use the font; 'scripticali' for its pleasant look, without being over the top. I used a nice calm blue which a very relaxing colour. blue also symbolises royalty. I used simplistic shapes as borders to see how they would affect the image.
Number 1 I feel is very original and would fit on a newspaper comfortably.
Number 2 Is plain and simple and looks more old fashioned in comparison to number 1.
Number 3 Is too boring and although would suit a newspaper I want a more modern approach.
Number 4 Is modern but the circle would not fit in well on the page.
After my testing and asking some friends there opinions i have decided to use style Number 1 for its modern classy style.

No comments:

Post a Comment