Wednesday 23 March 2011

Website analysis

In these two sections about sport I specifically used Pinner as the keyword to again associate the community with the victory, displaying them as our winners and our victory, doing so I am reinforcing the Community image I am aiming for.


By using "sandoval' font for the Title it gives a more important effect as if these top 5 stories are the top 5 you need to see on the site which is the impression I wanted to give.

According to ModoMediaGroup there is a 5 second theory, that when someone visits a website
you have around 5 seconds to convince them to stay.
By using my 5 Top Stories approach im hoping to capture peoples attention towards whats the big news in pinner and then to hopefully keep their attention with one of my story headlines.



This is an Extract from my Website, the headline for this story is "Our own Back Garden" by Callin it "Our" it is establishing a sense of community and that her victory is "our" victory, doing this it allows us to cheer her on for "our" own personal glory, this then establishes a Community.





No comments:

Post a Comment